A Simple Way to Clean an Essential Oil Diffuser
If you use your diffuser on a regular basis, you should try to clean your diffuser once a week.
This will ensure that the ultrasonic disk doesn’t “gum-up” from the base and middle notes of the essential oils you are using.
It also helps prevent those same notes from permeating your entire diffuser with unpleasant odors.
To clean your diffuser, you will need:
• Warm water
• Distilled white vinegar
• A soft cloth
• Some cotton swabs
Make sure you are familiar with the cleaning recommendations for your particular diffuser.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction of Pure Humidifier
- Humidifier humidification
- Humidifier Humidification Hazard
- National standards for humidifiers
- Humidifier applications
- Humidifier humidification comparison
- Humidifier electric heating features
- Cleaning Transducer Notes
- Humidifier troubleshooting
- Transducer good or bad judgment method
- Benefits of Using Essential Oil Diffusers
- Qixiang aroma diffuser
- Reasons Every Home Should Have An Essential Oil...