The humidification of indoor air can be carried out by means of watering, placing a water basin, etc. However, the most convenient method is to use a humidifier. Many families bought a humidifier and kept it open for 24 hours. However, experts pointed out that humidifiers increase the possibility of respiratory diseases.
When the humidifier is used, it must be regularly cleaned. Otherwise, molds and other microorganisms in the humidifier will enter the air with vapor mist, and then enter the human respiratory tract, and are prone to suffer from humidifier pneumonia. In addition, the humidity of the air is not as good as possible. In winter, the humidity that the human body feels comfortable is about 50%. If the air humidity is too high, people will feel chest tightness and difficulty in breathing. Therefore, it is necessary to moderate humidification.
In order to improve the indoor dry environment, many families have used humidifiers. While people enjoy moist air, indoor bacteria grow and reproduce in such environments. These bacteria are the culprits of pneumonia and respiratory diseases.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction of Pure Humidifier
- Humidifier humidification
- National standards for humidifiers
- Humidifier applications
- Humidifier humidification comparison
- Humidifier electric heating features
- Cleaning Transducer Notes
- Humidifier troubleshooting
- Transducer good or bad judgment method
- Humidifier introduction
- New design aroma diffuser
- Reasons To Use An Essential Oil Diffuser