One is the amount of humidification. This is the most important parameter of the humidifier, some companies to meet the consumer's psychological pursuit of a large amount of humidification, arbitrarily increase the amount of humidification, so the standard strictly stipulates that the amount of humidification should not be less than the nominal value of the product rated humidification.
The second is humidification efficiency. Refers to the humidifier's actual humidification amount and input power ratio, which reflects how much humidification the unit power consumption can generate. It is an important indicator to measure the performance of the humidifier. In order to guide consumers to purchase energy-saving and environmentally-friendly products and promote the development of more efficient products by various companies, the standard divides the indicators into A, B, C, and D grades.
The third is noise. Considering that the humidifier may be used in the bedroom, if the noise is too large, it will have a certain impact on consumers, so the standard imposes strict restrictions on the noise index.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction of Pure Humidifier
- Humidifier humidification
- Humidifier Humidification Hazard
- Humidifier applications
- Humidifier humidification comparison
- Humidifier electric heating features
- Cleaning Transducer Notes
- Humidifier troubleshooting
- Transducer good or bad judgment method
- Humidifier introduction
- New design aroma diffuser
- Reasons To Use An Essential Oil Diffuser
- Qixiang Aroma Diffuser Function