One of my favorite alternatives is to use an essential oil diffuser, and many people asked what type of diffuser I use and recommend.I’m not an herbalist or aromatherapy expert, but I have tried many types of diffusers and I wanted to share the pros and cons of the ones we’ve tried.
From my experience, not all diffusers are created equal and some work much better than others. I wish that I’d read a review like this before deciding which to purchase and I hope my experience will be helpful to you.
Benefits of Diffusing Essential Oils
So what does diffusing essential oils mean exactly, and why would you do it? Diffusers use various methods to disperse essential oil containing water droplets through the air in a fine continuous mist.
Far from being just a natural substitute for air freshener and nothing more, each type of essential oil contains powerful chemical properties (the “essence”) from its parent plant. These chemicals bind to our olfactory receptors (how we smell) and have an actual effect on our limbic system. These nerves in our brains control our hunger, emotions, anger, sleep, and more, so it makes sense diffusing oils can have a real effect.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction of Pure Humidifier
- Humidifier humidification
- Humidifier Humidification Hazard
- National standards for humidifiers
- Humidifier applications
- Humidifier humidification comparison
- Humidifier electric heating features
- Cleaning Transducer Notes
- Humidifier troubleshooting
- Transducer good or bad judgment method
- Why do I want to use an Ultrasonic Diffuser?
- What are Essential Oils and What is Aromatherapy?
- How to Use and Care for your Wonderful Scents E...
- Which essential oils are safe for kids?
- How to Clean an Essential Oil Diffuser
- Benefits of Using Essential Oil Diffusers
- Qixiang aroma diffuser
- Reasons Every Home Should Have An Essential Oil...