The transducer plate is a piezoelectric ceramic chip, which converts electrical energy into mechanical energy; it is an important component of a humidifier. After the humidifier is used for a period of time, it is prone to fogging or no fogging (such as the form of a fountain that only sprays the water column without fogging), which is mostly caused by scaling, inefficiency, or depolarization failure of the transducer plate.
To determine the quality of the transducer is: First of all, see if there is fragmentation of the transducer, defects, whether the surface of the thin silver layer is smooth off and blisters. If the bubbling occurs and the thin silver layer partially falls off and exposes the brown crystal inside (piezoelectric ceramic), it is an extremely inefficient or invalid transducer. Available megohmmeter or multimeter R×10K file to measure leakage or breakdown. The leakage is mostly due to the aging of the waterproof gasket, which causes the back surface of the transducer to get wet or sticky. Can use anhydrous alcohol cotton to wipe the dirt on the front and back and use a hair dryer to dry, generally can return to normal.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction of Pure Humidifier
- Humidifier humidification
- Humidifier Humidification Hazard
- National standards for humidifiers
- Humidifier applications
- Humidifier humidification comparison
- Humidifier electric heating features
- Cleaning Transducer Notes
- Humidifier troubleshooting
- Humidifier introduction
- New design aroma diffuser
- Reasons To Use An Essential Oil Diffuser
- Qixiang Aroma Diffuser Function
- Essential Oil Diffuser is good for your life
- Characteristics of our aroma diffuser
- About Qixiang Aroma Diffuser
- Aroma diffuser can make you relaxtion and good ...
- where is this aromatherapy machine used, at hom...
- Principle of aromatherapy machine - characteris...