What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are extracted from flowers, grass, seeds, herbs, peels of citrus fruits, leaves, bark and roots. They can provide both physical and emotional benefits including boosting well-being, relieving stress, and helping to refresh the body and spirit.
What is Aromatherapy?
The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy defines aromatherapy as: "The art and science of utilizing naturally extracted aromatic essences from plants to balance, harmonize and promote the health of mind, body and spirit." Aromatherapy works when the smell receptors in your nose communicate with the amygdala and hippocampus in the brain. When you breathe in essential oil molecules, some researchers believe they stimulate these parts in your brain influencing your physical, emotional and mental health.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction of Pure Humidifier
- Humidifier humidification
- Humidifier Humidification Hazard
- National standards for humidifiers
- Humidifier applications
- Humidifier humidification comparison
- Humidifier electric heating features
- Cleaning Transducer Notes
- Humidifier troubleshooting
- Transducer good or bad judgment method
- How to Use and Care for your Wonderful Scents E...
- Which essential oils are safe for kids?
- How to Clean an Essential Oil Diffuser
- Benefits of Using Essential Oil Diffusers
- Qixiang aroma diffuser
- Reasons Every Home Should Have An Essential Oil...