1. Before the cleaning, please switch the power on the main unit to the “OFF” position and remove the plug. This will ensure safe cleaning and no electric shock.
2. It is important to note that before extracting the water tank, drain the water inside the main unit. Otherwise, the water can easily flow into the body and damage the components.
3. When cleaning, please use a professional scale remover. During the operation, the solution of the scale remover should be poured into the main tank and gently shake it to fully dissolve the scale.
4. When cleaning scales, use a soft-bristled brush to clean the area around the tank first, but be careful not to hit it with gravity, otherwise it will be damaged.
5. Use a soft brush to clean the water level sensor, be sure to clean the scale, otherwise it will cause blockage and affect the normal operation of the machine.
6. After the cleaning is completed, drain the detergent solution in the water tank.
7. After draining the solution, wash the sink with clean water. Do not splash water into the outlet and drain the water.
8. Do not scratch the transducer with a hard object during descaling, otherwise it may cause fogging the next time it is used.
9. In normal use, it is also necessary to pay attention to the replacement of parts, the water softener needs to be regularly updated, and all distribution departments have spare parts.
- Humidifier Classification
- Commercial Humidifier Features
- Humidifier Principle
- The Five Characteristics Of The Humidifier
- Humidifier Application
- Humidifier Market Analysis
- The Main Role Of Humidifier
- Use Of Humidifier Users
- Humidifier Maintenance
- How To Judge Whether The Humidifier Oscillates
- Today Is A Good Day !
- Children's Day & Our Aroma Diffuser
- Aromatherapy Diffusers Known As Essential Oil D...
- Big Customer Come To Our Company Today
- Essential Mist Industrial Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser